STEM Homeschool Programs at SoPro
SoPro Gaming is offering technology based educational classes and clubs for homeschooled students.
Each week consists of one 2 hour session, which includes a one hour lesson followed by one hour of fun game time. Upon completion of each eight week course students will receive a Certificate of Completion which can be used for their transcripts. Cost varies per topic.
- STEM Robotics Club – Mondays from 12-2
- Learn the basics of robotics and programming, then participate in organized competitions and time trials.
- Minecraft Club – Tuesdays from 12-2
- Build and compete with other players using DaVinci’s Vessels.
- Intro to Coding with Python and App Inventor – Wednesdays from 12-2
- Learn coding languages like Python and App Inventor.
(Click on link for detailed class information)
Learn, Socialize, and Have Fun Gaming!
20 Weekly Spots Available per Topic.