STEM Lego Robotics Club (ages 7-14)
- Using fun with Robotics to teach Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics!
- Develop teamwork skills!
- Learn how to and build your own Bot!
- Program a Bot to run a course!
- Participate in organized robotics competitions and time trials. Time trials will be judged by a referee. Points will be deducted for straying off course.
- Develop a wandering algorithm.
Learn the hardware and software needed to make a robot. As part of a these team building exercises, students will develop teamwork skills as each member will have a specific role in building. They will follow directions to build their robot, then program it to finish a maze. After successfully finishing the maze, they will have the opportunity to program it to do what they want by creating a wandering algorithm.
Join the club now! Club meets every Monday from 12pm-2pm for eight weeks beginning Sept 10th. Cost is $10/wk per student.